I love life in all its wondrous manifestations!

Beauty Of NaturešŸ€šŸžšŸŒ² (@BeautyNature___) / Twitter

Ā 

Ā 

More about me:

I am very friendly and I love to share, ideas, knowledge, happiness, and all the gamut of feelings that we as human beings have.Ā 

But I am very visual and I love images, a lot!

See the source image

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of Moondance to add comments!

Join Moondance

Comments are closed.

Comments

This reply was deleted.

9982054292?profile=RESIZE_710x

About

Gender

Female


Location

Encinitas, CA


Birthday:

February 18


About Me:

I m a very inquisitive person and like to know as much as possible about everything in the World.


Interests and activities:

I was a school teacher, a painter and a poet, then I became a CPA and most of my life I made my money in my own practice, but I also studied Law and Interior Design, and used both things, but I am also an Astrologer, and very interested in everything Metaphysical. However my true pleasure lies in traveling and knowing the different cultures of the World. I love life in its multiple manifestations!


Music

Paused... « »
  • 1.
    Anoushka Shankar & Karsh Kale - Oceanic, Part 2
  • 2.
    Ravi Shankar in Oceanic part 1, from Breathing Under Water
  • 3.
    Oceanic, Part 1 Breathing Underwater

Latest Activity

Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Snoopy & the Peanuts
"LOVE THAT YOU ARE HERE, VLADA!"
17 hours ago
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on The Garden Of Pensiveness
"As I wake up to the beuty of nature,
my Soul, inspired,
responds with myrth and happiness…"
18 hours ago
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on The Garden Of Pensiveness
"Well, are you enjoying the Fall?"
18 hours ago
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Channelings for Lightworkers
""
Sunday
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Channelings for Lightworkers
""
Friday
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Channelings for Lightworkers
"Guys, have a great day, a great month an all of your lives!"
Friday
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on The Garden Of Pensiveness
"Dear Eva I do not know what you are talking about and I do not know what to do or how!"
Sep 28
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Channelings for Lightworkers
"Yes, indeed, many thanks!
Good to see you around here!"
Sep 28
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment for Carmen Elsa Irarragorri
"Life can be so beautiful!"
Sep 27
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment for Carmen Elsa Irarragorri
"Autumn is also my favorite season, the colors, ah, the colors!"
Sep 27
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment for Carmen Elsa Irarragorri
"I love that image!
And yes, the friendship is forever more!"
Sep 27
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Green Witch's Garden
"Have a great new week!"
Sep 27
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Snoopy & the Peanuts
"Do not ignore the Season!"
Sep 27
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment for Carmen Elsa Irarragorri
""
Sep 21
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Snoopy & the Peanuts
""
Sep 21
Carmen Elsa Irarragorri left a comment on Snoopy & the Peanuts
"Certainly, not Lucy!"
Sep 21
More…

"It is the destiny of Earth to become a sacred planet."